AAA offers resources for teen, senior, and eco-conscious drivers.
It’s a ﬁne time to get yourself and your vehicle in condition for a summer of safer driving. Your AAA team has resources for rookies and seasoned vets.
- TeenSmart safety course Can qualify your teen for savings on AAA auto insurance.
- Driver-ZED interactive DVD Simulates real-life driving situations.
- AAA Parent-Teen Driving Agreement Sets out clear expectations, in writing, for responsible use of any family vehicle.
- AAA Keys2Drive Our guide to teen driver safety and the learning-to-drive process.
See more safety tools for teens at AAA.com/teensdrive.
- Online Mature Driver Course Bolsters skills and can qualify you for auto insurance discounts.
- AAA Roadwise Review Checks your “driving health” online, in private, to reduce your risk of crashes.
- CarFit Find your best fit to improve your comfort and safety behind the wheel.
Find more tactics for mature drivers at AAA.com/seniordrivers.
For Greener Driving To use less gas and reduce emissions:
- Follow the maintenance schedule recommended for your vehicle.
- Check tire pressure monthly, when tires are cold.
- Inspect the air filter every six months or 7,500 miles.
- Limit air conditioner use to improve fuel economy.
These tips are a warm-up. For more: AAA.com/greenerdriving.
This article was first published in March 2011 and updated in June 2014. Some facts may have aged gracelessly.