This November, AAA Greenlight will be on the road in California, Nevada, and Utah to help members learn how to drive green and save money.
get the facts on alternates Through the AAA Greenlight program, we’re helping increase awareness and development of alternative fuels and vehicles. AAA and the governors of California, Nevada, and Utah are celebrating November as Alternative Fuels Awareness Month in all three states. We invite you to attend a AAA Greenlight–sponsored event near you and find your shade of green.
see the aaa greenlight show Learn about the latest fuel options and see cutting-edge vehicles when the Roadshow arrives at a location near you.
- Sacramento Auto Show, Sacramento, Nov. 12–14
- Central California Auto Show, Fresno, Calif., Nov. 19–21
- San Francisco International Auto Show, San Francisco, Nov. 20–28
- Las Vegas Auto Show, Las Vegas, Nov. 26–28
- San Jose Auto Show, San Jose, Jan. 6–9
- Utah Auto Show, Sandy, Utah, Jan. 14–17
This article was first published in December 2010. Some facts may have aged gracelessly. Please call ahead to verify information.